The high-voltage circuit breaker analyzer(CB analyzer) is designed for the dynamic analysis of various circuit breakers switchgrears. It can accurately measure the mechanical and dynamic characteristics of high voltage circuit parameters of various voltage levels of circuit breakers, such as less oil, more oil, vacuum, sulfur hexafluoride, etc. The specific test requirements and times are as follows:
1. Measurement time: not less than the circuit breaker closing time, the resolution is 0.01ms;
2. Time measurement error: within 200ms±0.1ms, more than 200ms±2%;
3. Synchronization time measurement error: the synchronization time of the tester is not more than ± 0.1ms;
4. When measuring the closing and dividing time of the circuit breaker, the trigger time difference between the closing power supply and the sub-gate power supply should be set:
Opening and closing time S1 = opening time + no-current gap time - closing time
Closing and opening time S2 = closing time + gold short time - opening time
Among them, the opening time and closing time are measured in advance. No current gap and metal short circuit time provided by the high voltage switch manufacturer, the setting time should be slightly less than the specified value (if there is no current gap time standard is 300ms, can be set) about 280 ms; If the metal short-circuit time is 60 ms, it can be set to around 50 ms).
High voltage switch dynamic characteristic tester test data analysis and processing
1. The test results should be compared with the values given in the circuit breaker manual and should meet the requirements of the manufacturing plant;
2. If there is a test data in the test project that does not meet the requirements of the manufacturer, first check whether the wiring situation, parameter settings, and instrument conditions meet the test requirements;
3. When the gate opening time does not meet the requirements of the specification, the possible reasons are: First, the position of the ejector rod and the gate switch is not suitable; The second is the opening spring tired; Third, the opening distance or overtaking does not meet the requirements. According to the technical requirements of the manufacturer, adjust the opening electromagnet, opening and closing spring and mechanism connecting rod;
4. When the closing time does not meet the requirements of the specification, the possible reasons are: First, the single opening and closing time does not meet the requirements of the specification; Second, there is a tripping performance in the operation mechanism of the circuit breaker. Comprehensively analyze the above reasons, adjust the single opening and closing time or adjust the release according to the technical requirements of the manufacturer;
5. When the values of different periods do not meet the requirements of the specification, the possible reasons are: First, the three-phase opening distance is inconsistent; Second, the electromagnet action time of the phase-splitting mechanism is inconsistent. The above reasons should be comprehensively analyzed, and according to the technical requirements of the manufacturer, the opening and closing springs, and the mechanism connecting rod should be adjusted.