Kingrun company developed a brand new full automatic Transformer oil testing kit, transformer oil breakdown voltage tester(JY6611)which is designed according to International Electrical Commission(IEC-156:1995). The tester’s electric system applies microcomputer control, mechanical-electrical integration and full automation,that will make sure high testing accuracy, which completely overcomes the problem of the similar product that is easy to be breakdown under high voltage.
1. Output voltage: 0～80kV (optional).
2. Resolution: 0.1KV
3. Measuring accuracy:±(2％×reading+0.2kV)
4. Voltage boosting speed: 1.0, 2.0, 3.0kV/S (Optional)
5. Breakdown cutting time：≤1ms
6. Test times: 6 times (Optional from 1 to 6 times)
7. Capacity of oil cup 400ml 200 ml
8. Distance between electrodes 2.5mm (Clearance between electrodes is adjustable)
9. Working environment:
Ambient temperature: 0℃～+40℃ Relative humidity:≤80%RH,non-condensation
Voltage of power supply: AC 220V±10%
Frequency of power supply: 50HZ ±1HZ
10. Exterior size: 385×300×360（mm）
11. Weight: 22kg
The specific test steps are as follows:
(1) Mix the oil sample evenly so as not to cause bubbles. Place it indoors for a few hours to bring the oil temperature as close to room temperature as possible.
(2) The oil sample is connected to the test circuit and allowed to stand for 10 to 15 minutes to allow air bubbles in the oil to escape.
(3) When the power is turned on, it is pressurized at a speed of 3 kV per second, and when the oil sample is broken down (there is a significant spark discharge or the trip switch of the tester trips), the voltage value at that moment is recorded.
(4) After standing for 5 minutes, repeat the above test. Generally, each oil sample is tested 5 times, and the average voltage value is taken 5 times.
(5) If necessary, take two additional oil samples for the same test, and take the average voltage value of the three oil samples as the test result.
(6) If the voltage is added to the maximum value of the tester (such as 50 kV), the oil sample is still not broken down, and it can stay at the maximum voltage for 1 minute, and then no breakdown, the insulation oil is considered to have a good compressive strength.