When thinking about power transformer testing, transformer turn ratio testing(TTR) ranks number one in the routine maintenance testing for most engineers. Turn ratio testing provides a good starting point for transformer diagnostics.
Demo video for JYT-F: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLAQ9i872mA&t=18s
|Figures on display||5 digits|
|Output voltage||AC160V (C)||AC10V(D)|
|Power supply in operation||AC220V±10%,50/60Hz±1Hz|
|Temperature in operation||-20~40℃|
|Relative humidity||≤80%RH, No forming dew|
|Volume||Length 400mm Width 280mm Height 170mm|
|Net weight||4.5 kg|
1. Fit for distribution transformer to 1000kV transformer
2. JYT-F transformer turn ratio tester has wide test turn ratio range,: up to 0.9-10000.
3. Fast test speed, finishing three-phase test in 9 seconds.
4. Easy find short-circuit among winding by electric current testing function
5. Can test CT,PT,CVT and Z connection of transformers.
6. With blind-test function for testing turn ratio and connection group type of power transformer. 7.Time,date and data saved automatically as power failure.
8. JYT-F transformer turn ratio tester equipped with 480 groups data stored, Large screen display, printing with thermal printer inside, with RS485 communication interface and U flash disk memory interface
9. Protection function from transformer short-circuit, turn-to-turn short-circuit , high-low voltage reverse and misconnection to 380V voltage.
JYT-F transformer turn ratio tester is a professional testing equipment which is suitable for transformer manufacture, transformer service industry, substation maintenance, power transformer /distribution transformer maintenance company and other transformer testing field, Kingrun series turn ratio testers have reliable capability, accurate testing results and long working life, JYT-F transformer turn ratio tester was selected by SIEMENS and ABB transformer manufacture and transformer service companies.