How to choose the right transformer oil breakdown voltage tester?
If you are going to choose the latest and new range of high-grade and advanced transformer oil breakdown voltage tester, it is better to keep in mind some essential points and focus on precautions that are associated with transformer oil breakdown voltage test.
* It is important to place or remove the oil cup. It should be done under the condition of power off.
* Don’t forget to check the distance between the electrodes. It is also important to clean the electrode surface with qualified transformer oil.
* Don’t forget to wipe the sampling valve and slowly open it – mainly when you are going to collect transformer oil and oil samples.
* It is also vital to flush the test cup for some more times and take the oil sample.
* Transformer oil is also required to be static in the certain mm to eliminate air bubbles. This quantity can be from 5 to 10 mm.
* Not to mention the speed of step up of oil tester that should not be faster. It should be about 3000v/s that is counted as appropriate.
* Voltage needs to reduce to zero before voltage turned off. Using high quality and advanced micro processors automatically is ideal way to complete the boosting, maintaining, stirring, static and calculating the testing process.