When thinking about transformer testing, TTR ranks number one in the routine maintenance testing for most engineers. It provides a good starting point for transformer diagnostics, in that it tests that the transformer is doing what it is supposed to do.
JYT-A TURN RATIO TESTER FUNCTION INTRODUCTION:● Can visual measure value of turn ratio and joint groups.
● With 160V/10V output voltage switch, two output voltage can test transformer with low rated voltage and large no-load current.
JYT-A Power transformer turn ratio tester is a professional testing equipment which is suitable for transformer service industry, substation maintenance, power transformer /distribution transformer maintenance company, 3 phase transformer testing, and other transformer testing field, Kingrun series TTR tester such as JYT-A and JYT-F tester has reliable capability and accurate testing result selected by SIEMENS and ABB transformer manufacture and transformer service companies.
Advantage of JYT-A turn ratio tester:
1. High performance of MPU (microprocessor) can provide high precise data and fast calculation.
2. LCD screen provide clear display for all tested value.
3. Thermosensitive printer provide fast and clear tested value printing.
4. JYT-A turn ratio tester supply RS485 and USB interface for data transmission.
JYT-A Turn ratio tester's testing clips are made from pure copper with punch forming , the surface is nickel plating, the handle is insulating, the testing clip is safe, easy handling and well connection (13Meters).
JYT-A TURNS RATIO TESTER TECHNOLOGY SPECIFICATION:
|Figures on display||5 Five figure|
|500-2000||0.2%±2 Character||≤200||0.1%±2 Character|
|Power supply in operation||AC220V±10%,50Hz±1Hz|
|Test storied data||50 Groups|
|Temperature in operation||-20~40℃|
|Relative humidity||≤80%RH, No forming dew|
|Volume||Length 395mm Width 240mm Height 250mm|
turn ratio tester, transformer test instrument, winding resistance tester, transformer tester