Like other instruments such as multimeter, transformer DC resistance tester is an instrument for measuring resistance. The theoretical basis of DC resistance and three-phase resistance is Ohm's Law. The equipment adopts an advanced programmable constant current source, which can apply a constant high-precision current to external loads. The accuracy of the data obtained by the instrument and the accuracy of the actual resistance are improved. These are not available for non DC resistance testers. For resistance measuring instruments without constant current source, due to the increase of load, the current and other data obtained by the instrument itself will have a certain deviation, which will affect the test results.
Now let's talk about the quick test tips of using the transformer DC resistance tester:
1. The main casing must be reliably grounded during the test.
2. When measuring the inductive load, do not remove the test line directly to avoid endangering the tester and equipment due to inductive discharge. The output terminal of the machine is equipped with a discharge circuit. When the output is turned off, the inductor will discharge energy through the instrument. Do not remove the test wire until the discharge indication is completed.
3. During the test, irrelevant items are not allowed to be stacked on or around the equipment panel.
4. Please check the power supply voltage before starting: AC 220V ± 10% 50Hz
5. When replacing the fuse and accessories, please use the same model. Pay attention to moisture and oil contamination.
6. During the test, please confirm that the tested equipment has been powered off and disconnected from other live equipment.